Your mark has registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
View and download your electronic registration certificate using the Trademark Status & Document Retrieval (TSDR) database. If you have difficulty accessing the registration certificate, contact the Trademark Assistance Center (TAC) at TrademarkAssistanceCenter@uspto.gov or 800-786-9199. For more information on registration certificate options, visit the USPTO’s electronic registration certificates webpage.
Order presentation copies online:
You can order a printed presentation copy in TEAS of your trademark registration certificate. The presentation copy is suitable for display and framing. Trademark owners who filed an initial application before May 24, 2022 can order one for free. Owners who file an initial application on or after May 24, 2022 can purchase one for $25.
Requirements to maintain your registration:
· File your registration maintenance documents at the required times.
· If you do not submit your maintenance documents at the required times, your registration will be cancelled. If that happens, you must file a new application. Filing a new application doesn’t guarantee your trademark will register again.
Please note the following:
· You may receive unsolicited offers and notices from third-parties not affiliated with the USPTO. All official correspondence about your trademark registration will be from the “United States Patent and Trademark Office” in Alexandria, Virginia, and all emails will be from the domain “@uspto.gov.” Visit our misleading notices webpage for more information.
· If your registration covers products that are likely targets for international counterfeiters (e.g., popular or high-demand products), consider applying to record your trademark registration with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). Recording your trademark registration helps CBP detain and seize imported goods if they violate your recorded trademark. Visit our recording trademark registrations with CBP webpage for more information.
· To help ensure that you receive emails from the USPTO, keep your email address(es) current using the Change Address or Representation (CAR) form and add USPTO email addresses to your contacts or “Safe Senders” list.
· If your trademark registration contains an error that would not require republication to correct it, or identifies goods and/or services not in use with your trademark, you can use the Section 7 Request for Amendment or Correction of Registration Certificate (Section 7) form to request correction of that error or deletion of any goods and/or services not in use with your trademark. There’s no fee to file a Section 7 form if you file the Section 7 form before you file your required registration maintenance documents, and you are only deleting goods, services, or classes. Other amendments and corrections may require a filing fee. For information on amendments and corrections after registration, see TMEP ยง1609.
If you have any questions about this notice, contact TAC at TrademarkAssistanceCenter@uspto.gov or 800-786-9199.